Sunday, January 23, 2011

Before Breakfast at Tiffany's...

Hi...

I'm just currently in a desperate need of a runaway. I'm sure you know what I mean, you know, I just want to escape my daily routine, and go somewhere I've never been before. I have decided to plan to go to New York this April, just for 10 days, and it won't be glamorous trip kind... It's just as I said, 10 days of going somewhere alone, to have a wonder and a bit of fun... Problem is... I need to save moneeeeeeeeeeeey!

Now, I thought about what I can do to save up and I've realized that I spent so much on food and cooking (love French cooking and good wine), so I'm trying to cook and eat humbly. And the idea of this blog is basically a documentation of all the cheap food that I cook or buy and may be even other things that I do to save money for New York. I'm aiming to find or invent yummy recipes that cost me around $10 for 2 meals or more (I save my leftover and eat it the next day and I think most people do that too). I thought it would be fun, so I made this blog :)

Ok that was it my first post, and I'm heading to my kitchen now. Dinner time, it will be a simple pasta dish that I love. And ummmm one day after all this cheap eats, I hope I'll get my turn to have breakfast at Tiffany's...


much of love,

badra.

P.S. let me know if you have any cheap and yummy ideas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment